In this Cookies Policy
- References to we, us or our (or words of similar import) means SDS Driving School, 41 Campbell bannerman way, Tividale, B69 3NE
- References to you means the person accessing and using the Website (as defined below).
- References to Website means the website operated by us or on our behalf at the following URL: http://sdsdriving.co.uk/
Cookies on our Website
Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you access most websites on the internet or open certain emails. Among other things, cookies allow a website to recognize your device and remember if you’ve been to the website before. We use the term cookie to refer to cookies and technologies that perform a similar function to cookies (e.g. tags, pixels, web beacons, etc). Cookies can be read by the originating website on each subsequent visit and by any other website that recognizes the cookie.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies set on the Website may impact the functionality or performance of the Website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through the Website. It will also affect our ability to update the Website to cater for user preferences and improve performance.
The following categories of cookie are currently used by us:
|Cookie Type||Overview||Use on the website|
|Strictly Necessary||Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the use of the features and services on the Website.If you block these cookies we cannot guarantee access to the services provided through the Website or be sure how the Website will perform during your visit.||We use these cookies to:
|Performance||Performance cookies collect information about how the Website is used so that we can improve the site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.||We use these cookies to:
|Functional||Functional cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make such as your user name, log in details or language preferences, and any customization you make to pages on the Website during your visit.If you block these cookies certain features and services may be affected and we cannot be sure how the Website will perform during your visit.||We use these cookies to:
|Targeting||These cookies are used to enhance your experience of the Website and the internet. Among other things, they collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising and marketing more relevant to you and your interests.This information is linked to site functionality provided by other websites, and may be shared with other organisations (such as advertising networks).
More information about online behavioral advertising and online privacy can be found at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
|We use these cookies to:
- SDS Driving School is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal data received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal data we collect and how we may use it.
- When you contact us to make an enquiry, we will ask you for your name, address, postcode, phone number(s) and email address.
- We will retain your personal data for a length of time dependant on the nature of our relationship with you, as follows:
- For enquiries regarding Driving Lessons we will hold your personal data for 30 days
- For enquiries regarding training to become a Driving Instructor and for Becoming a Driving Instructor with SDS Driving School we will hold your personal data for 3 years
- Once you become a customer of SDS Driving School Ltd by making a purchase, booking a lesson, purchasing a training course or signing up to a franchise, we will retain your personal data for as long as you are an active customer plus 6 complete financial years of the company from your last recorded activity, in line with Financial and Accounting regulations.
- We will only ever share personal data that we collect from you with the following third parties and only for the purpose(s) described:
- First Data / Cardnet – Merchant Services (payment card processing)
- RealEx – payment card processing
- Verifone – payment card processing
- Esendex – to send booking notification SMS text messaging to your Instructor
- Forfront – for RED Driving School direct marketing emails, provided you have granted consent for us to do so
- PrintSwift – for delivery of cash voucher and gift voucher print and mailing services via post and email
- Adobe Sign – electronic contract and document processing
- FogCreek – Customer Relationship management
- We may share your personal data internally between SDS Driving School Ltd group companies in order to provide special offers and relevant products and services.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal data which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive data about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing http://sdsdriving.co.uk/.
- We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- We do not transfer any data to any organisation outside the EEA unless they operate to the standards required under the GDPR regulations.