SDS driving school provides cheap driving lessons in Willenhall and surrounding areas. Our male and instructors provide crash courses, bulk driving lessons, young drivers lessons, intensive courses and much more.
Willenhall is a market town situated in the Metropolitan Borough of Walsall, in the West Midlands, England, with a population taken at the 2011 census of 28,480. It is situated between Wolverhampton and Walsall, historically in the county of Staffordshire. It lies upon the River Tame, and is part of the Black Country.The northern border of Willenhall has always been adjoining open land, although the extent of Willenhall’s expansion has meant in the last 100 years its northern border has been moved by about two miles. This is mostly due to housing developments in the Short Heath and New Invention areas. The town is historically famous for the manufacture of locks and keys. As early as 1770 Willenhall contained 148 skilled locksmiths and its coat of arms reflects the importance of this industry to its growth.
We offer quality driving lessons at a reasonable price. Browse here SDS driving lesson prices, deals, special offers and accumulator saver. New learner drivers should look for quality instruction over cheap deals as learning to drive otherwise they could end up paying more! The cheapest driving schools and cheap driving courses are not always the best VALUE!
Below is a route from Willenhall to South Yardley Driving Test Centre (subject to change).
Start: – 3 min (0.5 mi) – Take Wolverhampton St and Somerford Pl/B4464 to The
• 79 ft – Head west towards Gomer St
• 335 ft – Turn left onto Gomer St
• 0.2 mi – Turn right onto Wolverhampton St
• 0.2 mi – At the roundabout, continue straight onto Somerford Pl/B4464
• 6 min (3.0 mi) – Continue on The Keyway/A454. Take Black Country Rte/A463 to Coseley Rd/A4039 in Bilston
• 1.0 mi – At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto The Keyway/A454
• 0.3 mi – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A463 slip road to Dudley/Bilston
• 0.3 mi – Merge onto Black Country Rte/A463
• 0.5 mi – At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Black Country Rte/A463
• 0.2 mi – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Black Country Rte/A463
• 0.6 mi – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Black Country Rte/A463
• 4 min (1.3 mi) – Continue on A4039 to your destination in Wolverhampton
• 0.2 mi – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Coseley Rd/A4039
• 0.8 mi – At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Millfields Rd/A4039
• 0.2 mi – Turn left onto Manor Rd/A4126, Continue to follow A4126
• 459 ft – Turn right, Restricted-usage road
• 180 ft – Turn right, Restricted-usage road, Destination will be on the left
• Arrive: – Wolverhampton test centre, 121 Spring Rd, Wolverhampton WV4 6JT