Perry Barr is a ward in Birmingham of West Midlands, England and includes areas of Great Barr, Perry Barr, Perry Beeches, Hamstead, Tower Hill, Hampstead Industrial Estate, Aston, Witton and Holford. In the 2011 census the population of Perry Barr was 23,652 and is made up of approximately 52% females and 48% males.
Rowley Regis is a town and historic parish as well as a former municipal borough, in the Birmingham region of the West Midlands, England. Considered one of the six ‘towns’ that comprise the modern-day Sandwell Metropolitan Borough, it encompasses the wards of Blackheath, Cradley Heath and Old Hill, and Rowley Village.
Below is a route from Perry Barr to Dudley driving test centre (subject to change)
• Start: – Church Rd, Perry Barr, Birmingham B42
• 0.0 – Head north-east on Church Rd towards Aldridge Rd/A453
• 0.0 – M&B, 25 Church Road, Perry Barr, BIRMINGHAM
• 0.2 – Slight left onto Aldridge Rd/A453
• 0.3 – Slight left onto Aldridge Rd
• 1.0 – Turn right to stay on Aldridge Rd
• 1.1 – Turn right onto Birdbrook Rd, Go through 1 roundabout
• 1.5 – Arrive: Birdbrook Rd, Birmingham B44