SDS Driving School provides cheap driving lessons also we have male and female driving instructors in the Dudley and surrounding areas and offer manual and automatic lessons.
Historically in Worcestershire, the town is the administrative centre of the Metropolitan Borough of Dudley and in 2011 had a population of 79,379. The Metropolitan Borough, which includes the towns of Stourbridge and Halesowen, had a population of 312,900. Dudley is sometimes called the capital of the Black Country.
Below is a route from Dudley to Dudley driving test centre (subject to change)
• Start: – Abbey Rd, Gornalwood, Dudley DY3
• 0.0 – Head west on Abbey Rd/B4175 towards Bank Rd, Continue to follow B4175
• 0.0 – Turn left onto Bull St/B4175
• 0.2 – Turn left onto Himley Rd/B4176
• 0.6 – Turn right onto Coopers Bank Rd
• 1.1 – Continue onto Smithy Ln
• 1.4 – At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Tansey Green Rd
• 1.4 – Turn right onto Dreadnought Rd
• 1.6 – Turn right onto High St/A4101, Continue to follow A4101
• 2.1 – Turn right onto Second Ave, Restricted-usage road
• 2.2 – Turn left, Restricted-usage road
• 2.2 – Arrive: Kingswinford DY6