In the 2011 census the population of Cradley Heath and Old Hill was 13,565 and is made up of approximately 51% females and 49% males. The average age of peoplein Cradley Heath and Old Hill is 39, while the median age is lower at 38. 9• 3.1 – % of people living in Cradley Heath and Old Hill were born in England.
Cradley Heath is a small town and ward in the Rowley Regis area of the borough of Sandwell, West Midlands, England. … Many of the shops and houses in the High Street are still standing after 100 years, though some were demolished in the mid-2000s to make way for a bypass, to ease congestion in the town centre.
Below is a route from Cradley Heath to Dudley driving test centre (subject to change).
• Start: – Coombs Rd, Halesowen B62 8AF
• 0.0 – Head north on Coombs Rd/A4099 towards Gorsty Hill Rd
• 0.0 – Slight left onto Coombs Rd
• 0.1 – Continue onto Station Rd
• 0.6 – Turn right to stay on Station Rd
• 0.8 – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Heathfield Way/A459
• 1.2 – At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Highgate St/A4100
• 1.3 – At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Halesowen Rd/A459, Continue to follow A459
• 3.2 – At Cinder Bank Island, take the 2nd exit onto Duncan Edwards Way/A461
• 3.9 – At Scotts Green Island, take the 2nd exit onto Kingswinford Rd/A4101
• 4.3 – At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto High St/A4101, Continue to follow A4101
• 6.0 – Turn right onto Second Ave, Restricted-usage road
• 6.2 – Turn left onto Third Ave, Restricted-usage road
• 6.4 – Turn left, Restricted-usage road
• 6.5 – Arrive: Pensnett Trading Estate, Kingswinford DY6 7XS