“Bilston, celebrated for its extensive coal and iron works, is a populous market town and township, in the parish, union, county court district and parliamentary borough of Wolverhampton. It comprises about 2580 acres of land, and its population is now upwards of 24,000.
Below is a route from Bilston to Wolverhampton driving test centre (subject to change).
• Start: – Bailey Rd, Bilston WV14
• 0.0 – Head east on Bailey Rd towards Wolseley Rd
• 0.0 – Turn right onto Hadley Rd
• 0.2 – Turn left onto Wellington Rd/A41
• 0.2 – Slight right onto Wolverhampton St/B4162
• 0.7 – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Millfields Rd/A4039
• 1.6 – Turn left onto Manor Rd/A4126, Continue to follow A4126
• 2.0 – Arrive: Spring Rd, Wolverhampton